Author Topic: Progress  (Read 10571 times)

Offline Zac "Palimar" Everhart

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace link
Progress
« on: May 06, 2009, 06:02:42 PM »
Well I am delighted to say (if anyone checks this anymore) that we have gotten up and running again in Shepherdstown. I think we have more people then I would have imagined, and Im glad that we are going as strong as we are. Hopefully, with this being the last week of school and all, that this summer we will still be able to all find time to get together and jam. This fall, we start up a regular routine of MWF if we can work that into our schedules. Take it easy everyone and let those injuries heal if you've got them (I know, Im being a hypocrite, but you guys know me).

Zac
Shepherd University Parkour Club

Traceur08

Offline Entranced_Talon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Progress
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 09:05:46 PM »
woah, I didn't realize Shep PK had our own subforum

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace link
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 05:24:43 AM »
Oh yea. I got it like that  :P Too bad you and I are the only ones that pay attention to it... I guess it would also help if I was on here more often. Im hoping once we get really started at Shep, this is what people will use for dates and times and stuff like that. I love this site and its easy to use lol.

Traceur08

Offline Entranced_Talon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 05:51:17 AM »
yeah,  this is good. The FB page seems more accessible for people *shrug* Forums are going the way of the dinosaur, we just need that epic huge meteor to smack them.

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace link
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 07:01:24 AM »
Well hopefully an epically sized meteor wont hit this site because it is definitely a focal point for all the parkour groups in America... hence the name haha. So (B)east Coast was this weekend and I missed it... I cant wait til Otaku Jam July 18th!

Traceur08

Offline The Revolutionist

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 02:49:33 PM »
Well, I used to live up in morgantown, wv. I might be back there this summer, i you guys want to have a Jam or something;D

Offline Palimar

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 01:18:46 PM »
Holy cow!! I cant believe someone actually posted on this thread haha. Its been inactive for almost a year. If you come back this summer, let me know. Im pretty much the only person now that does parkour up here, but Id like to get with someone and go jam.

Offline htownrun

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 07:34:13 AM »
In Huntington