Author Topic: Eagle/Boise Parkour??? Just found out about this place  (Read 3154 times)

Offline jgoodwin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Eagle/Boise Parkour??? Just found out about this place
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »
So I just found this place on google and noticed a Boise Parkour group. Are there still active people? I might want to get in on some of this action, I've never really done anything before so I'd probably suck it up but I'd still like to go out and see what its like.

Look foward to maybe going out sometime.

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
Re: Eagle/Boise Parkour??? Just found out about this place
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »
hello and welcome
there are quite a few active people on here and we are actually planning on getting together saturday down at boise high if you wanna show up and we can show you the basics
i'm located in meridian so you are pretty close to me i think. at least closer than everyone else cause most of the people on here live in the nampa area i think

Offline jgoodwin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:40 PM »
awesome what time are you meeting at, i might be able to make it, if you want i could bring a nice camara as well.

Are the people on here part of 'team paradox' i found them a few times while googling idaho parkour things but most of their stuff seems to have died a year ago (looks like the went to college) and they haven't responded to my emails/other messages.

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »
we are planning on meeting at noon near the flag pole. it would be awesome if you brought that
and yeah there are some of those guys that still get on here from time to time but i think they all split up after they went to college.
i think some of them are around during the summer tho. and their website they have is not functioning anymore so thats why they don't reply
so i'm kinda just tryin to get somethin goin around here again. also if you know anyone else that might be interested in parkour tell them about this forum!

hope to see you on saturday

Offline jgoodwin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 05:29:20 PM »
in one of 'team paradox' videos they are at some sort of gym... anybody know what gym this is? looks like it has a fairly nice set up for parkour and might know a thing or two.

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 12:53:04 PM »
i have no idea

Offline jgoodwin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRndujI4Tac&feature=channel   that video, like 1:50, 2:30 and 3:40

looks to be about perfect for what I would want.... to bad nobody knows where it is.

Offline Linknomisuess

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »
Some friends and I usually go down to Boise High and mess around down there, but we have been looking for a larger group to get together and run, train, ect.  From what ive spoke with team paradox, most of them are out to college.  If we could get a group together our small group has some cool spots we go to that are pretty fun. if you'd like to get together just throw up some times. It should be alot easier too with summer coming on 

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
i'm usually down for anything like that but just recently i recieved news that my schedule will be getting a lot busier