Author Topic: Mini-Jam Tuesday Morning?  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
Mini-Jam Tuesday Morning?
« on: April 12, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »
I'll be in town on Tuesday to visit Co School of Mines and have the morning available to mess around a bit.

Anybody available to meet up? Cat fountain seems like a good idea if it's not too far away (address?).

p.s. Ryan, I lied about being able to come to Apex Open Gym... I read the itinerary wrong and I'd actually have to be on my way back to Portland at 7:30ish. Might I still be able to come by in the morning? :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:33:16 PM by Alec Furtado »
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Re: Mini-Jam Tuesday Morning?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:48 PM »
i have class all day on tuesday so i probably wont see you. you could stop by APEX just to check it out. Matt will probably be around and maybe some others.

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 07:24:55 AM »
Check it out meaning look at it or actually use some of the facility? My dad will be with me and I don't want to make him drive me there to look for 5 minutes then leave. I'd rather just jam at Cat Fountain for an hour or two... again, if anyone's available. Nah meen?
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Jake Vigil

• Epically Awesome
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Be the Change you wish to see in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »
By Tuesday you mean... Tomorrow, correct? If so... I'm down. Today and yesterday were both rest days so I should be good tomorrow.
Life is what you make of it.
Training Log

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 08:40:08 AM »
Yea tomorrow. But it would have to be in the morning (e.g. before 12). Meetings and tour is in the afternoon then my dad's taking me to some restaurant that's s'posed to be ridiculous. Then gotta be workin our way through the airport at 7:30ish.

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 03:34:36 PM »
Sorry for double post but please respond ASAP! I gotta leave for the airport soon. Jake, I sent you my # on Facebook.

EDIT: Leaving. Send me a txt Jake if you can go in the morning. We might just have to bag it altogether. No big deal though. :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:39:49 PM by Alec Furtado »