Author Topic: A friend in need (Tampa)  (Read 1041 times)

JC*

A friend in need (Tampa)
« on: January 16, 2009, 11:20:28 AM »
As we all know in these tough times across America concerning work with the due factor of your either blessed to have a job or cursed to be out in the unemployment ship we must band togeher and lend as much of a helping hand as possible.

So here is my story or should I say our story. A friend of mine named Sony P. is severly in a shallow pool of water diving head first. He just moved out to ST Pete Tampa and really needs work out there. He is living with his forty yr old bro at the moment and doesnt want to backbone off of that all his life. Sony is ninteen years of age and a dropout of High school under circumstances out of his control. He cant even enroll  in nite school with out any money or personal transportation i.g a car. So Im basically writing upon his need for help and most of all work.

If anyone from the likes of Drew, Danny or Josh (anyone else in Tampa) can help out my boy I'd greatly appriciate this with all my heart and gratitude!

He would be more than willing to jam with your crew aswell. I trained him back when he used to live in Orlando and he has a high amount of flips under his wing, used to be a martial artist.

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: A friend in need (Tampa)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
What about him finding a ride to the job? and Where exactly does he live?
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!