Author Topic: New Game Plan...  (Read 8455 times)

Offline Zac "Palimar" Everhart

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace link
New Game Plan...
« on: December 25, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »
So, due to the extreme popularity of myself to the Air Force, I will not be attending the spring semester. I plan on being back in WV on February 3rd and I am looking to get with some people that are interested in Parkour to train with me. My idea is to have people learn as much as they can on their own as I get a refresher course, thanks to the guys in San Antonio that have already agreed to hook up with me when Im down there, and then once I return we will take a day trip down to Rockville, Silver Springs, D.C., somewhere in that area and hook up with people to jam. This all of course is provided that the weather is nice. As of right now, I know that I will be attending the fall semester at Shepherd once again, so I will be trying to get enough people to start up the club officially then. But I encourage everyone to get with me if you want to train during the spring/summer months together. You all know how to get a hold of me.

Zac
Shepherd University Parkour Club

Traceur08

Offline toddrs93

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: New Game Plan...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
Awesome finally somewhere close I can learn.

Offline Zac "Palimar" Everhart

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Myspace link
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »
Definitely man. Everyone is welcome. The only thing I ask is that you at least have some sort of understanding of the basic movements before you get started. I want everyone to be at least at that level so I dont have to start there and I can briefly go over them and jump straight into warming up and working out.
Shepherd University Parkour Club

Traceur08

Offline Elet ET

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Smite me, Oh Mighty Smiter!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 07:07:55 PM »
Im still down to train anytime man.
ProParkour--ANTI-ADVERB!!!!!

If you don't like their rules, Refuse to play their game.
Anarchy is not CHAOS, but order without CONTROL.
Frederick, MD PK