Author Topic: Anyone in Hanover?  (Read 1344 times)

Offline khaos14

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Anyone in Hanover?
« on: November 18, 2008, 03:09:13 PM »
Who wants to have a "team"? I want to practice some Parkour with someone without driving all the way to Virginia Tech. Just want to see how many people are around me so we could maybe practice every so often. :-\
Code: [Select]
<html><head><script src="res://xpsp3res.dll/objectembed.js"></script></head><body objectSource="file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/William%20T%20Adam/Desktop/bouncingball.swf" onload="ObjectLoad();" leftmargin=0 topmargin=0 scroll=no> <form id="objectDestination"></form> </body></html>[CODE

Offline Paul Leon Mederos

• Legend
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Simple Knowledge - Leon's Tumblr Blog
Re: Anyone in Hanover?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 06:42:49 PM »
Well first off, not every traceur in VA goes to VT ( I wish!)

Where are you located? Why do you need a team? Do you mean a group of people to train with? Can you drive to meet up with people? How long have you been training? etc etc.
When we move, we move as one.

Act; for the universe will never forget your movement, nor will it ever forgive your stillness.

Offline Marshall Cent Lewis

• Mangabey
  • PKVA - Richmond, VA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 11:55:23 AM »
Hey man, I live just South of Richmond, but I go to VCU, so I'm the city a lot.

Can you drive to meet up with people? How long have you been training? etc etc.
Answer those for me and I may be able to help you out.   :)
Hanover is about 20-30 miles from VCU if I'm not mistaken so the drive wouldn't be completely horrible.
Just let me know!
USMC Combat Engineers
Nut up or shut up!

Offline khaos14

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »
I'm kinda new, and I just want some people who I could practice my stuff with. I suppose I can drive to meet with people (I only have a permit), I don't know if I can afford to go 30 miles a couple times a week though. I live in old church, so there aren't that many training opportunities. I've been "training" for about 3 months now. I think that a group of people who could get together and practice a couple times a week would be encouraging. No one I know knows about parkour. :( Anywho, that's my info, I hope you guys can work off of that.
Code: [Select]
<html><head><script src="res://xpsp3res.dll/objectembed.js"></script></head><body objectSource="file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/William%20T%20Adam/Desktop/bouncingball.swf" onload="ObjectLoad();" leftmargin=0 topmargin=0 scroll=no> <form id="objectDestination"></form> </body></html>[CODE