Author Topic: Trying to start  (Read 3784 times)

Offline NSIT0826

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Trying to start
« on: November 11, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »
Hey, I just started to get into Parkour/Freerunning. I go to UMD and im trying to get into better shape while doing something fun and interesting. Im not really in the type of shape to be doing it but if anyone wants to at least start working out with me it would be great,

thanks

Offline Aaron Neale

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to start
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »
there are jams at the campus and theres a gym in DC thats has a great community thats fine with helping beginngers also. Primal Fitness is the gym and i dont know about jams on campus.

Offline bshino

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 08:09:56 PM »
Hey how is it going. I too attend UMD.  I just wanted to let you know on FRIDAYS at 5oclock we meet in front of DENTON HALL. This week we might be meeting at around 4 in order to save some light.

If you have a facebook account type in College Parkour! and you can see the group of traceurs that attend the school.

Lastly, I just wanted to let you know in advance that a few of us will probably be attending the Virginia Tech Jam on Dec 5th-7th, so if you are interested let me know, and I will give you the contact information, and coordinate trip plans.

Hope to see you Friday :)
Training must be such that in a real situation you react right away.
-David Belle

Offline Yixin (pronounced ee-shin)

• Patas
  • I am Yli
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 12:48:40 PM »
Ok, we're meeting at 4:30 this week, just letting everyone know.
"Madness.  (Sparta, etc.)"-Graham Hughes