Author Topic: w00t!  (Read 13620 times)

Offline W0LF

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: w00t!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2005, 09:30:09 PM »
Hey Idiq, Welcome to the Forums man. Why couldn't you go to school in woodbridge and live in richmond? sheesh. Then you'd have someone to practice with. Hahaha. Just giving ya a hard time. Like coastal said find some good instructional videos to watch. If you want to drop me an IM or something that's fine I've got some good videos saved on my harddrive. Video's are only gonna get ya so far though finding a place to train and work the basics is very important. Just a normal sized rail along a walk way is good to start on. Hate to say it but Handicap walkways are good to practice at too.

Keep a heads up in the Jam Forum cause there's always something happening in VA, in Richmond, DC, I'm gonna try and get one in Fredericksburg sometime over Christmas Break.

If ya got any questions feel free to ask, you've come to the right place. And remember there are no dumb questions... just dumb people.  ;D  See ya around.

Offline idiq

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 08:34:27 AM »
word, thanks guys for the info. ill keep checking the boards and what not. also, i meant to say i live in richmond now, but im from woodbridge  ;) anywho, ill be doing the basics and what not around here in richmond until we go on winter break, but downtown is like a 10 minute walk from me so im sure ill find a lot of stuff down there and @ coastal- tks for the vid link

Offline klaymen

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2005, 01:30:04 AM »
you are lucky to go to vcu. there are a bunch of good spots around there. for example this place may or may not look familiar. if you want to jam some time, talk to me on AIM. my name is: klaymen strife

hope to see you at a jam sometime.