Author Topic: Cheat Gainer/Kick the Moon Help!!!  (Read 652 times)

Offline kwaish

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Cheat Gainer/Kick the Moon Help!!!
« on: January 08, 2019, 04:37:11 AM »
I really want to learn a cheat gainer. I can do a solid backflip easily, but I can't bring myself to go over my shoulder when I try to do a cheat gainer. I do like a 360 spin thing after kicking my leg up. Usually I jump off my right leg, for sideflips and websters, But I feel more comfortable jumping off my left leg with this trick because I used to play soccer when I was younger, so that whole kicking motion with my right leg is drilled into my brain and feels more natural.
That means I'm going against my instinct and normal way of doing a side flip. When I was learning a backflip, I didn't use a spotter. So I jumped to my right, over my right shoulder, not my left. So going over my left feels... different.
Do I try and learn kicking with my left leg and jump off my right leg?
What can I do?
thegadgetwire.com/panda-helper/ thegadgetwire.com/tutuapp/ thegadgetwire.com/appvalley/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:12:07 PM by kwaish »

Offline pikachu

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
susu
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 11:33:12 PM »
Thank you for providing this interesting and interesting information. You can experience many interesting and interesting games here
vex 3

Offline Sudishild1971

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Cheat Gainer/Kick the Moon Help!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 03:27:10 PM »
I was a big cheater in my college time but I was a clean cheater also. Nobody caught me ever when I cheated. Well, I need some help from you. Do you have some time 4 writing reviews for my friend's website. He will give you much money for the work. We need a person urgent for this work. If you are interested, please tell me as soon as possible.

Offline dogilal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Cheat Gainer/Kick the Moon Help!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 09:52:15 PM »
Indian Air Force: A Cut Above [DISHA ? IAF HQ] is a Alternative of PUBG Hack

Indian Air Force?s mobile gaming application
?   The official mobile gaming application of the IAF will allow an aspirant to experience first hand the roles of an IAF air warrior, as well as means to apply and appear for recruitment from the comfort of his/her mobile phone.
?   The gaming application will have various features, including offline single player missions, an online multiplayer and a career navigator information section as well as augmented reality features.

DOWNLOAD

Also Visit : Apkals.com
Pubg Hacking Tools : **Veteran Mode, DS-H-IRAQ Android 9 Pie , Virtual Android Pie 9 , Strange VPN, Game for Peace