Author Topic: Meridian Spots  (Read 3069 times)

Offline peter84

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Meridian Spots
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »
so heres a new spot for all the Meridian people to try out. (Settlers Park) is's a awesome Beginner to Intermediate spot.
most of the time i'll been there theres only been one or two moms with there little kids and dont seem to mind anyone elss.
this pics only show about 1/4 of how big this place really is. theres tons of bars gaps and walls ranging from 1 to about 13 feet high.
also on the other side of the park theres some small walls and about 10 digouts to climb and jump off of.
tons of tables and green boxs to jump over also. and theres 4 or 5 drinking Fountains all around.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 10:34:28 AM by peter84 »

Offline Bryan S.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Meridian Spots
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »
Nice, that is not too far from where I live.

The only other places that I can think of off the top of my head would be the park at Eagle and McMillan and the one north of Meridian High School as both of these have a skate park.  The one north of Meridian High also has some play equipment and picnic tables.

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 02:05:38 PM »
nice!
i never thought of settlers before

and yeah the only other okay places in meridian i know of would probably be the parks and meridian high

Offline Broc

• Patas
  • Meridian, ID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 06:25:16 PM »
very fun spot
it felt good to get out and do some stuff today im gonna be sore and i got a nice blister that popped
but it felt good to get out there  :)