Author Topic: Taking into account the aforementioned attributes  (Read 196 times)

Offline Mmoak2018

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Taking into account the aforementioned attributes
« on: October 30, 2019, 10:51:33 PM »
Looking ahead, as you can see, at the pictures below, almost all the features are displayed only in a numerical value, which Astellia Online Asper is not so practical for me.For example, a participant chose to pump the bow into crit and instead of the usual percent chance of critical harm, he'll see a numerical value from which nothing is clear. - attack and defense - increases. - AGI - increases physical accuracy and evasion. - DEX - is accountable for the parameters related to bodily crit, and, as I know it increases the likelihood and directly the harm. - CON - is in charge of CP and power indicators. - INT - increases magic attack and defense. - WIS - increases magic accuracy. - KNW - responsible for the parameters associated with the crit that is magic. - WIL - is responsible for signs of electricity spells (Spell Power) and mana.

There are additional parameters, which basically describe in detail how you developed your own personality, I decided not to interpret all the possible points, since a lot of them are intuitive.

- Physical Status Hit Speed - Increases the accuracy of the status impacts. - Physical Status Duration - reduces the likelihood that the opponent will get rid of the effects of the status as soon as they are applied. - Evasion - increases the chance to dodge physical attacks. - Critical Evasion - Reduce the possibility that a character is going to receive physical / magical critical harm. - Status Evasion - raises the opportunity to defend from status' magical effects. - Status Effectiveness - increases the efficacy of status' positive physical effects and lessens the efficacy of ones. - Status Healing Rate - increases the chance to eliminate the physical / magical impacts of the status.

Taking into account the aforementioned attributes, let us take a bow and its first skill, which hangs a debuff on the enemy, allowing you to inflict greater damage with some skills.As a result, when you use it, the personality can only miss, hit the ability without a buff, or hit with the capability, hang a buff, then the opponent simply removes it.It would seem that such a situation cannot happen with mobs, but the last two cases have happened to me a few times already, due to which at first I was a little confused, since I didn't know what was occurring.

More Astellia Online Asper products in https://www.mmotank.com/Astellia-online-Asper.html