Author Topic: george mason at like 4:30 pm on sunday the 20th  (Read 1374 times)

Offline 'Knox'

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
george mason at like 4:30 pm on sunday the 20th
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »
anyone want to meet up at george mason university for a jam? and training session? 4:30pm my number is 703-283-4268

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
Re: george mason at like 4:30 pm on sunday the 20th
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »
It isn't that no one wants to go out in Northern VA.. it's that you're giving a day's notice, at best.  Be a little wiser in your preparations.
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

Offline 'Knox'

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »
i shouldn't have to give a week in advance for an hour or two long training session, there should be enough people here in our community that one can come train. call me up any time, if im not working ill train with anyone within 30 min for a short session, longer travels for bigger deals. everyone says they do parkour, but when and where are they training? there are willing people like you, me, leon, who will come out and train, people just need to start talking. ill write more on the hotspot post about this.

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »
Most people train in areas right by their houses, alone, more than anything else.  The social thing only needs to happen on weekends every now and then.. Ultimately, it's a very small part of the puzzle.  This community is NOT very large.  Instead of criticizing, how about we just get together and start invigorating the community?
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia