Author Topic: Tampa Jam (JULY 30th)  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Tampa Jam (JULY 30th)
« on: July 09, 2008, 08:35:26 AM »
Okay I am posting this up for all of the Florida Traceurs; we are having a Jam here in Tampa: July 30th (yup it's on a wed.) it's just going to be a one day jam and we are hitting up all of the sick spots here! So if you need anymore info just post here or just contact me! I want this to be a decent size so please take off of work, or bum a ride or something! Thanks!
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Tampa Jam (JULY 30th)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 06:55:12 AM »
This upcoming wednesday at 4:30 at USF (in front of the administration building) Call if you need help (813) 325-0275 (Danny)
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

Offline Patrick Shaffer

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »
i thought it was on the 30th
And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. -Matthew 5:30

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline jrskull25

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 07:09:44 AM »
ok so what is going on what wednesday  and iam up for the july 30th event

Offline Tom Coppola

• Hirundo Rustica
  • TomewardBound
    • View Profile
    • Florida Parkour
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »
i thought it was on the 30th

ok so what is going on what wednesday  and iam up for the july 30th event

Hey guys, this jam was last year.  Check the date on the original post.  The next large Tampa jam is going to be August 7-9 2009.  Information about that jam can be found here http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?topic=18574.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGJ-vaW0Uw

When faced with the stress of a life-threatening engagement, we don't rise to the occasion, we descend to our level of training.