Author Topic: Weekly Training -NWA AREA  (Read 2316 times)

Offline rasolas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Weekly Training -NWA AREA
« on: July 01, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
OK! I have figured it out lately and I do 10-13 hours of practice a week. I bike like crazy too. And I have a crazy work schedual. BUT! I manage to work in regular serious training, running, tricks, climbing, quite a bit of stuff. I need help, I need dedicated people willing to take 3-4 hours a week out to do organize and plan a training system. I know there are clans and stuff but I believe that stuff is cripe. I am making a training group, I don't have the expertise to do anything besides what I just was naturally able to and what I can teach myself. If I meet others and train with them the exchange of information should make us all better. I'm dead serious about this, and besides work I just free run and eat and sleep. I normally use lake fayetteville park as my practice site, I have several areas with alot of different stuff and I always get a good workout doing the whole lake and my 3 pk and climb zones.

Serious interest only,
Lets start talking.
Morning is best for me... also seems to be the best time for using that area to avoid crowds.

I'm an old man compared to most ar pk people I've seen and at 22 I can't get real gymnastics training. I'm no slouch either and have put alot of time and money into freerunning. I hope something can get organized because pk/fr is a sport and an art that alot of people should see in these times. why? because pk/fr is freedom.

-Lee Strickland

Offline mechamoth

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Training -NWA AREA
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 08:54:48 AM »
Where do you live? cause i really want to start making training a regular thing, i live in Springdale btw.

Offline Nathan Hernandez

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Training -NWA AREA
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 04:50:39 PM »
Where do you live? cause i really want to start making training a regular thing, i live in Springdale btw.
Same here. Same place too. If you're looking for spots, try schools (Southwest works good), or the library park. Both are like Parkour paradise.