Author Topic: Side flip help  (Read 427 times)

Offline MrNeigh

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Side flip help
« on: April 25, 2019, 08:40:32 AM »
I have started learning to side flip today with a mattress and cushions (and something to jump over to get height) outside. After an hour and a half of practising a ?side flip?, I have not progressed past landing either on my back or my side, and have no idea what I?m doing wrong. I can?t even land on my knees, never mind my feet. I am constantly landing on my back, and at best my side.

I have recorded myself and I am practically getting no height at all, and I don?t feel like I am rotating well enough or fast enough. I piled the cushions up to make a wall to jump over and after an hour I still kept knocking it over even though it was barely hip height, and I am running into it, because I more or less end up rolling when doing it from standing.

Also, even when I managed to half land on my knees once in the hour and a half, I flung off the mattress and hit my head (though I had cushioning either side do it was fine), so I must also be rotating for some reason, even though I?m not scared of doing the flip and don?t feel like I?m rotating.

Any advice?

Thanks. Peace.

Offline MorganSmith124

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Side flip help
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 04:03:37 AM »
"Hello!
Nice question you have here!
Maybe, if you're a student, you may enjoy this project too paperwritingpro.com

Offline DianeDaw

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Hello
Side flip help
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 03:14:20 AM »
Dann did mine about 2 years ago when he first tuned my car, even he had a bastard of a time doing it.

Glad you got it done in the end Hopefully youll never have to worry about it again now.

;-)
=)