Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 3242 times)

Offline pelijr

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Introducing Myself
« on: June 21, 2008, 03:26:21 PM »
Hi all. I'm a 17 year old senior from Dayton, Ohio and I'm just getting into parkour. I haven't really found many places to train around my house but I'm going to do some scouting when I get back this weekend from Indiana. I'm looking for some more people to practice parkour in the Dayton area. If your close to Dayton and would be up for a meetup and regularly train together, hit me up.

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »
If you are willing to make a trip up to Columbus, we'd more than willing to show you some of the training methods Parkour Generations taught when they were here a few weeks ago and run you through the basic of parkour. We would be able to house you if you wanted to come up and stay over night, as well (as long as we're able to be in town etc).

Good luck with your training, and check out our website if you're interested in coming up to train with us some time.

www.parkourhorizons.com

Offline pelijr

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »
If I get the opportunity I may come up, I'll notify you if I decide too. In the mean time however I was hoping I could find a person or two interested in Parkour around me so I could get some weekly/daily practice in.

Offline Joseph Torchia

• Guenons
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »
Sadly, I don't think there are any traceurs in Dayton.  I've heard of some people who are/were interested, but they seem to pop up for a little bit and then disappear.  I think that they take up parkour and then drop it.  I hope I'm wrong but you might have to train by yourself mostly.  I am from Columbus as well, so if you ever would like any advice on how to start or someone to train with in Columbus please feel free to contact any of us Parkour Horizon guys.  Also, keep in touch because we're all about helping set up a growing parkour community and it would be great to see some more development in Dayton.  Best of luck with your training!

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »
Sadly, I don't think there are any traceurs in Dayton.  I've heard of some people who are/were interested, but they seem to pop up for a little bit and then disappear.  I think that they take up parkour and then drop it.  I hope I'm wrong but you might have to train by yourself mostly.  I am from Columbus as well, so if you ever would like any advice on how to start or someone to train with in Columbus please feel free to contact any of us Parkour Horizon guys.  Also, keep in touch because we're all about helping set up a growing parkour community and it would be great to see some more development in Dayton.  Best of luck with your training!

You're from Columbus too?

We should totally meet up and train or something.

Offline Lifeofparkour69

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »
Hi! My name's Nathan and I'm from Dayton/Fairborn and would love to hang out sometime! I really want someone to parkour with and here's my email...
natedagrape2@gmail.com