Author Topic: Hawaii's Parkour Open Door Policy.  (Read 4066 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Hawaii's Parkour Open Door Policy.
« on: June 04, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »
Its been almost a year since HIpk was created. I have been wanting to do a national jam but seeing that, unless you are an insane swimmer, getting to Hawaii is not cheap for most people I really dont think the show rate would be any satisfactory for a national jam.

I do, however, want you all to know that we have an open door policy. If you happen to be in Hawaii or plan on coming to Hawaii, we can always find time for training with any visitors. If your visit is PK/FR related I can host a couple of people.

Hawaii is a beautiful place, tons of fun things to do and lots of places for a good PK/FR session, and we still find more and more every time.

We have a young for eager to learn community. I am still young at parkour so I would love to train with some experience traceurs as well. We have had quick visits by some of the APK team and would love to have more of the PK/FR community to share great times with.

So keep in mind, the beaches are awesome, the trail are challenging, the food is weird and HIpk would love to have you stopping by.
 So on behalf of the HIpk team, we welcome you in advance.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline crazymex

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Hawaii's Parkour Open Door Policy.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »
I'm here man, lets hang
No excuses, no complaining, pain is weakness leaving the body.