We've had a lot of questions about the DC training day, so I figured I'd put up the answers that are most helpful to people.
1. Yes, absolute beginners are invited and encouraged, you need no prior Parkour experience. If you have no athletic experience at all, see the next story for a routine to get you ready for the day.
2. It is being held at Xtreme Acro and Cheer, their website has map, directions and phone number.
3. No, this is not "open gym time" for more experienced people. If you don't plan to go through the class, don't come. There will be people there who can teach pointers to people of all levels, but this is being done for beginners. You are welcome to come, but everyone will be asked to follow the class format.
4. I don't know if you can "just show up on the day". We are going to limit the number of people, you have every chance to prepay. If three days before the event we have enough people, then we will not allow people to "pay at the door". Be safe, sign up now.
5. Yes, it will be a blast :)